Monday 23 July 2012

Kaisercraft Attitude! Lots to Share!

Good morning everyone, it's Sam Hauzer here again! Can you believe it's the start of another week already? I've got lots of projects here to share with you all, using the fabulous Kaisercraft Attitude! range....




I have to say, this has to be one of my favourite boy ranges EVER! It is just so easy to scrap with, and the colours are perfect for boys of all ages. The specialty paper in this collection, “Industrial”, (which I used as my base paper here),  has the most fabulous texture. I sanded it all over to bring a bit more definition to it, and I just love the effect!

Here's another layout using this gorgeous range...


The die cuts (Collectables) that Kaisercraft bring out with their collections are just fantastic for putting together quick pages. And how gorgeous is that wood paper?

Now for an off the page project!



As soon as I saw the Attitude! range, I knew it would be perfect for scrapping Jack’s birthday party photos.  He’s getting to that age where I don’t really use the cutesy sort of papers on his layouts any more, and this range couldn’t have been more perfect for his age group. I think my favourite thing about this range is the alpha stickers. I just love that font!

And lastly, a card...



The Collectables in the Attitude! collection are perfect for using on cards. With great sentiments on them like “So Proud of You” and “What a Star”, it couldn’t be easier to whip up some cards for those boys in your life.

I hope you enjoyed this rather long blog post! If you love the look of the fabulous Kaisercraft Attitude! range, make sure you pop into the Sassy Scrappers Shop HERE to check it all out.

Hope you have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

  1. These papers work perfectly for your scrappy photos...& I LOVE that card. It's got 'boy' written all over it! Gorgeous OTPer, too....it's a REALLY nice range, this one:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered this blog and played along with the sketch challenge. I am LOOOOOOOOOOOVING all the amazing inspiration here! Keep up the good work, girls!

    ReplyDelete

09 10