Friday 31 January 2014

Studio Calico - Print Shop

Hello Sassy Friends, Leonie here today. 
While I was away earlier this month I created several pages with the Studio Calico range Printshop.
You can see the other two pages {here} and {here}
It's a fun colourful range so I've really enjoyed creating these pages with the Printshop range.



I've posted some close up images below.
Number stickers from the 12x12 sticker sheet.

Flair buttons and adhesive cork shapes.


I used Heidi Swapp Color Shine sprays to colour the background, and another of the adhesive cork shapes here. 


Thanks for stopping by.
All the products I used are pictured below, with links to where they can be found in the Sassy Scrappers Store. 
Cheers, 

Printshop Hashtagged Paper Printshop To the Moon and Back Paper Printshop Framed Paper 

Printshop Flair Embellishments 9 pcPrintshop Cork ShapesPrintshop Accent StickersPrintshop Stitched Journal CardsColour Shine Spritz Tropicana Teal 2oz
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I can't express enough how much I like this combination of colors. What a delightful mixed media piece full of textures and details to absorb. Betsy at PaperCalliope.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh yesssss ! I let a comment on your blog about this marvelous layout and I pinned it too ! Totally fan !!

    ReplyDelete

09 10