Wednesday 15 October 2014

September Challenge Winner and Prima Marketing - Cigar Box Secrets

Hello my Scrappy Friends, Olga here this morning to announce the winner of our September Moodboard Challenge... So sorry its so late but we have been so busy ordering and receiving lots of new stock in the Sassy Store, that the time has just flown...

Im really excited to announce the Winner of our September Challenge, we had so many beautiful entries and so much hard work has gone into those entries, that I would like to thank everyone that participated in our challenge..

The lucky lady,  as chosen by the Sassy DT Girls is:


Bec Genet..


Congrats Bec, your layout is just gorgeous....

Please email us at sassyscrapper@wideband.net.au and we will email you a store voucher.

Thankyou everyone, stay tuned below to see what the lovely Leonie has been creating...It is just magnicifient...



Hello Leonie here, and welcome to my weekly post on the 
Sassy Scrapper blog.
I've been showcasing the Prima range - Cigarbox Secrets the past couple of weeks.

Although it has some lovely floral papers it also, as the name suggests, has
some masculine themes to it.  So this week I've drawn on those elements 
and scrapped a photo of my eldest son and I.


These are the only flowery type embellishments I used on this page and I figured the
Indian Chief on the doiley helped even it out a little.


I used the crystals from the 'Say It In Crystals' pack that had a red tone to them and this helped 
provide a little bright pop of colour along with the single red flower and red alphas.  
The rest of the papers and background all being in neutral colours. 


See below for links where you can purchase all the products I've used on this page in the 
Sassy Scrapper online store.
thanks for stopping by.
Cheers, Leonie Neal-Dawson.

Cigar Box Figarados Paper 12x12 Cigar Box Perfecto Paper 12x12
Cigar Box 4x6 Journalling CardsCigar Box Crocheted Icons
Cigar Box Cork Stickers Cigar Box Say it in Crystals

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Leonie, I always love your backgrounds, stunning work on it, and inspired !! your picture is lovely, and I like how you placed your differents elements. thanks for sharing ! ;-) And warm thanks for your very nice words on my blog post...:-)

    ReplyDelete

09 10