Thursday 19 February 2015

Favorite - Anita Bownds

Hi,
 This week I wanted to take inspiration from the moodboard
Using the stripes and gold from the top right corner


I love how the bold yellow chevron pattern paper just makes the background pop
  I started by adhering my white cardstock to the patterned paper and adding some stripped patterned paper to 2 corners of my white card stock and machine stitching around the border

I used a gold velum word for my title and a velum  little heart underneath with a flick of black mist
I used some more of that lovely velum under my photo for my layers

  I hope you are all having fun with our moodboard this month

Here are the supplies I've used in the sassy store


Open Book Paper Little Notes Paper 12x12Open Book Gold Foil Vellum Newspaper Paper 12x12Open Book Years Paper 12x12
Open Book Paper Clippings Paper 12x12Open Book Vellum Die Cuts Ephemera PackOpen Book Floral Ephemera Flowers and Leaves

Mister Hueys Inky Black






Happy Scrapping

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic page Anita! I love how that part of the moodboard inspired you. I think that has now inspired me on how to view the moodboard too, and what I can use. Thanks so much!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10