Thursday 16 July 2015

Lovely Pocket page - Anita Bownds

Hi Anita here,
Sharing more Bella Blvd and fun with the new fuse tool

As you can see I've done a small 8x8 pocket page 
A while ago.. Christmas shopping I think I picked up a 8x8 mini album for $5 bucks
And it has been sitting in my stash for a while so when I got the fuse I was excited to start adding some creativeness to that little book


I started off by adding some watercolour to the 3x4 hearts patterned paper from the just add colour collection 


Pink,blue and yellow and pink and yellow to the flowers


I layer all my pieces out on top of my 8x8 page protector 
And used the fuse to add the 2 bottom pockets first adding slits so I can add something else later to the back 


I added my title and another 3x4 bit of patterned paper 
and made another slit just above the title pocket 


I added some sequins above the title and fused it shut with the fuse tool

The fuse tool was so much fun to play with I will be making more fun pockets 


Products in the sassy store

WRMK Photo Sleeve Fuse Tool (AU Version)We R Memory Keepers Sheer Metallic Gold Sentiment VellumOpen Book Vellum Die Cuts Ephemera Pack
Wanderlust Cutting Die LovelyEssentials Sequins Blue and AquaPoolside Gold Glitter Plus Signs + Vellium
Just Add Color Little Bits Stickers 4Just Add Color Little Bits Stickers 4Seven Paper Amelia Printed Gold Dot Vellum 12
Just Add Colour - Daily Details Paper 12x12Just Add Colour - Star Struck Paper 12x12Color Chaos Peep Strandz Paper 12x12
Color Chaos Ice Strandz Paper 12x12Color Chaos Bell Pepper Strandz Paper 12x12


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10