Saturday 26 December 2015

December Days album 2015 - Day 18 - 24

Best wishes for the festive season to you Sassy friends!
Wishing you and your loved ones a joyful 2016.

Wrapping up for the year, I would like to share the last few days of my December Album with you.

Day 18: I've cut up a Muffin Break coffee cup and punched it to include it in my album. I love the Aussie Summer elements they have on them, like the festive Cockatoo! Over that I've stuck a Simple Stories frame, used the countdown numbers and a few other stickers and embellies.


Day 18 detail:


Day 19: An Instax Mini 8 was at the top of my Christmas list this year! Such a fun little camera and so easy to include in this size album.


I've used the positive 'love this' die cut left over from Day 9, countdown numbers and a gorgeous tree paperclip.


Our annual family Christmas party is such a fun event, there's lots to jot down! I especially kept that super cute 2x2 'party' Sn@p card aside for this spread.


Day 19 detail

Claus & Co. Bits & Pieces, stickers and Heidi Swapp word jumble stickers

 More day 19:

Fun Claus & Co. Sn@p cardsstickers and expressions stickers
Day 20: My neighbour put on a great show for all of us the other night.


To echo the firework theme, I have Minced this Christmas tag with gold sparkle foil.


More Day 20 detail: Some cute Heidi Swapp chipboard stars, Claus & Co. photo stickers and a glitter star sticker.


Day 21: My little monkey has her fist loose tooth! Very exciting.


Day 21 detail: I've included a left over Pink Paislee clear tag and underneith, popped some black alpha stickers from the Claus & Co. Expressions sticker sheet. There's also a little Claus & Co. tag and bow die cut as well as 'Ho Ho Ho' sticker.


Day 22: Christmas light fun.



 I quite like how the ampersand joined the numbers. I've machine stitched the card for some added detail.


The Santa face lifts up to reveal some journalling.


More Day 22:


As a divider, I've used this cute 4x4 Claus & Co. Sn@p card and added a little decorative edge using Heidi Swapp foil cardstock and a Fiskars edge punch.


Welcome to the bakery!


Day 23 detail: I'm imagining those are the cutest oven gloves hanging on the line ;)


Day 24: One more sleep!!


Day 24 detail: I've created another divider page using the 'Oh What Fun' 6x6 pad. Over that, I've popped a gorgeous 'Believe' die cut which has been cut with the HS glitter paper from the Foil/Glitter pad.


 The cutie pie lights are from Claus & Co. chipboard sticker pack.


It's not Christmas time in this house if we are not eating cold prawns!


 Wishing you good food, good times and many a crafty hour these holidays!

Merry Christmas

Chantalle

Santa's Sassy supplies used:

https://www.sassyscrapper.com.au/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=10792
Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun 6x6 Paper Pad  Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun Chipboard Die-Cuts 23/Pkg ShapesHeidi Swapp Oh What Fun Die-Cutable Paper Pack 12/Pkg VellumHeidi Swapp Oh What Fun Die-Cutable Paper Pack Foil and Glitter 12/Pkg
Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun Metal Dies Noel Word 5"X2.45"Heidi Swapp Oh What Fun Word JumbleHeidi Swapp Oh What Fun Metal Dies Believe Word 5.2"X2.2"HS Minc Christmas 3-D Paper Decor Kit PoinsettiaHS Minc Christmas Assorted Tags 8pkClaus & Co 4x4 Journalling Card Paper 12x12Claus & Co Chipboard Frames 24 pkClaus & Co Chipboard Stickers with Red Foil 31pkClaus & Co Expression Cardstock Stickers 12x12Claus & Co Fundemental Cardstock Stickers 12x12Claus & Co Good Cheer Paper 12x12Claus & Co Photo Stickers 64pkClaus & Co Self Adhesive Bradz 13pkClaus & Co Sn@p! Card Pack with Red Foil 117 pkClaus & Co Sticker Sheets

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10