Tuesday 26 June 2018

Pocket Pages | Cocoa Vanilla Studio 'Boys Rule' | Agnus Kasprzak

Hi again :) I'm back with another lot of pocket pages, this time using a fabulous range of products from Cocoa Vanilla Studio's 'Boys Rule' collection!


March was light on photos, so I decided to condense the entire month onto one double spread with plans to add an insert featuring my little guy's birthday. 


Along with all the great images and sayings this collection features loads of great layering pieces which made putting together a monthly title card quick and easy. I built up various paper layers with a mix of die-cut and miscellany ephemera pieces before adding a few clear stickers, ink splatters, flair button along with a title made from some fun foam thickers and really like the variety of textures these pieces added to my card. 


The majority of my photos were 3x4" verticals this month so I decided to keep my embellishments pretty minimal so they wouldn't compete with the smaller pics and paired several photos with fun printed saying for quick and easy filler cards. 


I often opt for visual balance over maintaining exact chronological photo order in my spreads and although I do try to maintain a sequence of events it doesn't really bother me if a Monday pic ends up where a Friday one should be unless of course the days play a part of the story and ended up shuffling a few things around here to help balance out the non photo pockets. 

Not all photos have a story to accompany them, and this is where a cluster of simple words and phrases can be used to convey a photo mood.  


Products from the Sassy store...








Photobucket

2 comments:

09 10