Monday 18 February 2019

Pocket Pages | Elle's Studio All My Heart | Agnus Kasprzak

Hi again :) I've been a busy scrapper documenting the start of the year with a gorgeous assortment of items from the Elle's Studio All My Heart collection. 

I've always had a bit of a soft spot for Elle's Studio products because they have you covered on all bases including paper, cards, stamps, alphas and a range of accents and really like the way their colours and graphics work with a variety of different photos/themes which is perfect for this type of project.  

My monthly title card came together quickly using horizontal strips of patterned paper from the 6x6 paper stack, tags, die-cuts, stickers, a stamp and topped off with an awesome wood veneer!


Because the colours on this collection are mainly all on the cool side, I added some warmth with the wood veneers and a sheet of wood grain paper from another Elle's Studio collection, then used a palette knife to spread some texture paste through a 6x6" stencil to give my background some dimension. 


I kept my design clean and simple this month because I want to focus on adding more stories into our album this year. 


I split all of my 6x4" backgrounds with horizontal strips of patterned paper - I find that combining a solid coloured base with a pattern that has a white base always seems to work well. 


I often look for an element that can be repeated throughout my pockets and added more wood veneer accents to this side of the page to help tie everything in together. 


Making use of the fun stamp set to add a bit of detail to one of the filler cards included in the January kit


I filled one of my pockets with a mix of cute wood confetti and a sprinkle of sequins to make a fun shaker card, sealing the top with my fuse tool.


I also create a simple flip pocket to add an extra photo and journaling. I cut out a 3x4" pocket form a 12x12" page protector ensuring that the top of the pocket had an extra inch or so, so that I could fold and secure it to the back of the journal card.  


Products from the Sassy store...

Elle's Studio January 2019 Kit
All My Heart 6x6 Paper Stack
Elle's Studio Happy Heart Stamp Set
Elle's Studio Months of the Year Wood Veneers
Elle's Studio January Labels
Elle's Studio XO Wood Confetti 
Elle's Studio Happiness Found Stickers
Elle's Studio Wood Veneer Hearts
Elle's Studio So Loved Shipping Tags
Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love 12x12 Patterned Paper
Echo Park 6x6 Stencil - Falling For You
Ranger Texture Paste 
Ranger Archival Ink Pad
Project Life Photo Pocket Pages - Design A
 
 
     
   
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10