Friday 19 April 2019

Sweet Thing | Paige Evans/Pink Paislee Whimsical | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I have a new layout to share with you using the gorgeous Whimsical collection by Paige Evans/Pink Paislee. This is my last layout using this collection! Stay tuned for something new in the coming weeks!

As this is my last layout using the gorgeous Whimsical collection, I found that I had lots of the flower die-cuts left over so I chose to cut out a wreath style design cut file. The cut file design had some flowers already incorporated on it however I wanted to use lots of the colourful ones to overlap and highlight. 

I adhered the cut file straight onto some white cardstock and then began to layer lots of the flowers in clusters around the wreath.
I matted my photo using one of the papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad and placed it over to the left of the page.

I chose the 'Sweet Thing' chipboard piece as my title and placed it to the right of my photo. I added a few other cute embellishments around the photo also, including puffy stickers, die-cuts and stickers. I added the word 'Whimsy' from the die-cut pack too as I liked the pop of blue down in that area.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to purchase any 6' x 6' paper pad from the Sassy store and try out a layout like this one!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

     
    
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10