Friday 11 July 2014

Let's Celebrate 4 - Glitz mini album

Hello Sassy Friends
Wishing you a very happy Friday!
I can't believe nearly a whole week has passed since my DD turned 4. 
She has been looking forward to her birthday since her last birthday, lol!
I've captured some snaps from her little 'Frozen'
 themed party, in a mini, using the gorgeous new Glitz collections 
'Brightside' & 'Felicity' in store now.
Teachers, please look past the lack of apostrophe! ;)
The album is a simple 'waterfall' construction, using two pieces of paper 
(roughy 4.5" x 12") Lay them on top of eachother and stagger the folds so you get a nice layered effect. I've popped a staple along the fold, but you could also a ring binder or machine stitch it along the fold line.
 On the cover I have cut a large 4 using my Silhouette Cameo. This gives a great peekaboo effect, showing the beautiful floral pattern below.
On the second spread, I am able to incorporate more photos 
by using a 3x4 card to hide the additional pics.
A simple piece of paper, folded and stitched on either end holds the birthday invite. The ampersand is a Glitz cut file availablein the Silhouette online store.
As a final flourish, I've added this adorable 
pink pom pom trim for some fun
Thank you so much for visiting!

Have a great weekend

Chantalle



 Felicity Alphas and Accents Stickers 12x12Felicity Honeycomb Paper 12x12Pink Pom Pom per mtrCashmere Dame Giant Rhinestones

2 comments:

09 10