Thursday 17 July 2014

What a Pair - MME - Nob Hill

Hi everyone ,
Happy Thursday 
Today I'm sharing a layout using 
MY Minds eye




Nob Hill
loving all the gold and bright bold colours

On my background i wanted to add a bit of texture
 but didn't want it to be to out there i just wanted to to blend in a bit so
 I've used the kaisercraft script stamp 
to add a bit of texture using black and gold ink



The photo is of my 2 daughters having fun

I cut one of the die cuts apart to add a few little flowers on the other side of my layout

Adding a border and stitching around the edge of your layout adds more texture

A simple cluster can draw the eye around the page
And using chipboard stickers adds dimension

This collection has lots of yummy gold and bold colours

So be sure to check it out in the sassy store

Happy crafting


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10