Saturday 11 April 2015

Here's the Story - Rise And Shine - Amy Tangerine

Hello to all our Sassy Scrapper readers and welcome to the weekend. Yay!!
Leonie here today sharing the page I created for our April mood board.
I used papers from the Amy Tangerine Rise And Shine Collection available HERE.

My Daughter in this photo hiding from the camera behind her Beanie Boos!!


In case you haven't seen our gorgeous mood board, here it is, lovely pastel shades and soft feathery textures.  I'm looking forward to seeing all the entries for this board.



I was inspired by the green toned brush strokes in the top middle image, so I used water colour paints 
and a dry brush to create similar effects on the background of my page.
I also used my favourite stencil at the moment,  the fading floral by Prima Marketing.





That's all from me today,  I hope you get some time to be creative this weekend!
Maybe you'll want to join us in our April mood board challenge.


Supplies used from the Sassy Scrapper store are all linked below.
Cheers, Leonie Neal-Dawson.


Amy Tangerine - Rise and Shine

Rise and Shine Emma Paper 12x12


Rise and Shine Riley Paper 12x12


Rise and Shine Kylie Paper 12x12


Rise and Shine Ella Paper 12x12


Rise and Shine Ephemera


Rise and Shine Epoxy Stickers


Prima 6x6 inch Stencil - Fading Floral





 Hello Sunshine Chipboard Stickers
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous layout Leonie! I love your layering with all those gorgeous Amy Tangerine papers and of course, I can't go past the yummy stencilling with your Fading Floral Prima Marketing stencil - it's definitely next on my 'list'! I love it!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10