Friday 24 April 2015

Relax - Citrus Bliss

What's yellow and makes you feel happy all over? 
Yes, I'm talking about Pink Paislee's new Citrus Bliss collection Sassy friends!
 
I have been so excited to get my little paws on this gorgeous new line. 
There is SO much goodness in the store at the moment!!



The design of this page was inspired by the two fabulous flamingos that come in the wood veneer pack. Kitsch-cool, these two fine-feathered friends instantly made me think of long, lazy, ice cream filled days!

The duplicity theme followed down the centre of my page, with embellishments set in multiples of two. It kind of reminds me of a vintage poster.


The little acrylic butterfly shapes as well as the wording have been machine stitched onto the paper to add a bit of interest and texture.


I'll be back again next week with another fun project. There are a few more days to enter our April challenge and don't forget, if you treat yourself to goodies from the store, you can go into the draw to WIN a MINC!! Probably the best prize EVER!

Thank you so much for popping in today. 
Have a wonderful weekend


 
Chantalle x



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10