Friday 20 November 2015

Pure Joy - Pink Paislee Yuletide

Hello Sassy friends!

Well it's definately getting very merry in the Sassy camp, with the build up to Christmas underway. Each year I promise myself that I will try and take better photos of the event, but in all the excitement (and terrible way-too-early morning light) my pics are decidedly average. This photo made me laugh out loud at the memory of an attempted sitting I tried to have with my kids a few years ago. They were getting along wonderfully until my little bub's mood took a turn. That face... too precious! I've captured the memory using Pink Paislee Yuletide.


The background is the leftover paper I had from my Festive Banner. The punched circles looked great when overlayed onto a sheet of Yuletide 'Fa La La' paper.


The title is very tongue in cheek to match this christmas cutie...


It's a mix and match of elements, with some Yuletide Jumbo Alphabets, a Heidi Swapp foiled memorydex card and the word 'Falalala' which I have hand cut from a sheet of 'Deck the Halls'.


Don't be afraid to scrap those not-so-perfect pics. They can provide just as much of a joyful memory as the 'well behaved' ones ;)

Thanks for popping in today.

Have a fabulous weekend

Chantalle x
 


1 comment:

09 10