Thursday 13 July 2017

Awesome By Farrel Tailor

Good Morning Sassy Fans!!! Farrel here to share with you all a layout I created using my favourite ink pads ever......Distress Oxides along with some Cocoa Vanilla You Rock products!!!


To start my layout I used Cocoa Vanilla You Rock patterned paper In Line with some white cardstock. I then used some Heavy White Gesso and applied with a silicone brush to add texture.

I used the Kaisercraft Arty Stamp and Versafine to stamp onto the background. It all seemed a little flat so I decided to add some stenciling using Tim Holtz Diamonds stencil with Ranger Texture Paste and felt it was perfect for my photo.


I used Ranger Distress Oxides in Broken China, Fossilized Amber, Wilted Violet and Cracked Pistachio. I used both a wet paint brush and my fingers to apply to the background.



To see the full process please check out my video


Thanks for dropping by 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10