Tuesday 25 July 2017

Summer Days final projects with Kylie

Hi Sassyscrapper friends! I hope you are all really well. Today I am finishing the month of July sharing not one but TWO projects for my final week.I will also recap a project you may of missed last week via my Instagram account.
For July I have been using the beautiful 'Summer Days' collection by Simple Stories.You can see it in all its glory in store here.

My latest 'thing' is creating mood boards.Whether it is in my pocket page layouts, journaling or planning.This collection lends itself so well for being able to do this.First up is a little look inside my journal.I completed a two page mood spread which I may go on to add some typed text to later on.



That Flamingo card! GAH! So cute!
This week I also completed another layout. I was very much looking for a minimal effect and have limited the layering of my papers.


Given that I like a 'busy' layout this was quite an accomplishment for me.This collection has such a fun sense to it.

And in case you missed it last week here is a little look at the pocket page, mood board spread I completed.This will be an opening page to my next Summer album.


I was super happy how it turned out and currently have it hanging on my crafty space wall.......So I can be dreaming of Summer!

Thanks for dropping by today.Remember all these goodies can be purchased directly via the Sassy Store. 
I'm looking forward to sharing more projects for August.

Until next time,
Kylie xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10