Friday 8 September 2017

Dinoroar | Cool Kid | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean joining you and today I am sharing another cool boy layout using the awesome Cool Kid collection by Crate Paper!


There are lots of dinosaur references included in the Cool Kid collection and it just so happened that I had the perfect photo for this layout! My boys went to the Natural History Museum in London earlier this year and they LOVED it! They still talk about how awesome it was!
The dinosaur paper was a little bit busy to use the whole sheet so I decided to use just a vertical piece, I then built the remainder of the layout around the vertical paper.

I wanted to come up with a unique title for this layout, so using the puffy sticker words, I decided on Dinoroar....especially as they were the only letters left would make this title!

I love the dinosaur chipboard pieces from this collection and I was happy that both could be included on my layout! 

I also used 2 of the Project Life 'Explore' flairs that I got from my kit this month, I love that Epic Day one, it is so fitting for this awesome day out my boys had with their grandparents and cousin!

You can find the Cool Kid collection plus so much more in the Sassy store right now, so make sure to check it out!

Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog today!

Happy creating!


Cool Kid Wild One Paper 12x12      Cool Kid Handsome Paper 12x12

     Cool Kid Run & Jump Paper 12x12      Cool Kid Epoxy Puffy Thickers

   Cool Kid Ephemera Pack 40pk       Cool Kid Chipboard 12x12

Project Life Explore Flair Badges 8pk

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10