Friday 20 April 2018

Live Your Adventure | Simple Stories Travel Notes | Tarrah McLean

Happy Friday Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you today to share another travel themed layout using the awesome Simple Stories Travel Notes collection!

I will be honest, when I first saw this map paper, I was a little intimidated by it! I knew I wanted to use it but I was stuck for ideas! I picked it up to use it but then put it down and keep doing that for a few days until I came up with the idea to handstitch a path from Australia to Europe! 

I had picked out this small photo to use when we visited Paris last year! It was my second time going but my hubby and boys had never been. We shared a special time in front of the Eiffel Tower as she lit up and sparkled late at night! It is so spectacular to see, so of course we caught it on camera!

 I kept the embellishing to a minimum so that it didn't detract from the background and I was really happy with how it turned out! The handstitching was done using 3 pieces of white embroidery cotton together. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today! Make sure to check out the Sassy Scrappers store for this collection and all the other amazing goodies in store!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - See The World     Travel Notes Bits & Pieces Die-Cuts 48/Pkg
Travel Notes Cardstock Stickers 12"X12" Combo    Travel Notes Stickers 4"X6" 8/Pkg
You Are Here Wood Veneer Shapes 27pk

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10