Friday 27 April 2018

You Are Here | Simple Stories Travel Notes | Tarrah McLean

Happy Friday Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you today sharing a new layout 

This week I wanted to use that super cool multi colour patterned paper as my background and then build my page from there. I am getting down to only a few bits and pieces left from this collection so it was a case of using up some paper scraps!

One thing I do have a fair bit left of are the stickers, I added quite a few to this layout to use them up, I used words and phrases that particularly go with my Leaning Tower of Pisa photos this week!
 
I just love that chipboard 'Travel' banner title and I was hoarding it until almost last! Before now, I just didn't find the right place for it on a page but because this week I have 2 photos it made it a lot easier to use it below my photos!

The 'You Are Here' wood veneer title is a perfect fit for this layout....my hubby and I loved being here in Pisa just wandering around and playing tourists! It is an epic place and the tower really does look as though it will fall over any day! 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Check out the Sassy store for the Travel Notes collection before its all gone!

Happy creating!


Travel Notes Bits & Pieces Die-Cuts 48/Pkg   Travel Notes Cardstock Stickers 12"X12" Combo
Travel Notes Chipboard Stickers 6"X12"  Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - 3x4 Elements
Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - 4x6 Horizontal Elements     Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - 4x4 Elements
Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" -Travelogue    Travel Notes Double-Sided Cardstock 12"X12" - See The World
Travel Notes Stickers 4"X6" 8/Pkg     You Are Here Wood Veneer Shapes 27pk

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10