Friday 17 May 2019

Journey | Echo Park Petticoats & Pinstripes | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I have a new layout to share using the awesome Petticoats and Pinstripes collection by Echo Park

The Rocket Ships paper from the Petticoats and Pinstripes collection is so cool so I decided to cut out a rocket ship using my Silhouette Cameo and used the rocket paper to back it. I then used foam tape to give it dimension and pop it up off the page.

I used the Boy Dog Days paper over to the left of the 'B' side of the Stripes paper to break up some of the red. I layered a 3' x 4' journal card underneath my photo and then placed the photo tucked into the left side of the rocket ship.  

To embellish I used lots of the stickers from the sticker sheet and some of the wood veneer from the September Skies collection. I made the triangles look like it was fire coming out of the rocket ship and the star chippie piece at the top is meant for a firework. I also layered one of the dimensional stickers over the rocket as well.
Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog today! I hope I have inspired you to check out the Sassy store for boy collections!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
    
     
       
     
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10