Monday 6 May 2019

You Will Move Mountains | Echo Park Petticoats & Pinstripes | Tarrah McLean

Hope you had a great interNational 
Scrapbook weekend Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I have a new layout to share using the awesome Petticoats and Pinstripes collection by Echo Park

Being a mother of 2 sons, I do love a good boy range so when I saw the boy version of the Petticoats and Pinstripes collection, I just knew I wanted to get it and create with it!

I started with the Makes Cents woodgrain paper as my base paper and then trimmed the blue spot strip and the top yellow piece from the Border Stripes paper, I then adhered both of these to the very top of the page.


I also cut a 1/2 inch strip from the Stripes paper and added that to under the yellow paper. I took the zigzag sticker from the sticker sheet and also added that under the stripes paper. I then took the 3' x 4' journal cards page and cut some of the cards to add as layers under my photo.

I also fussy cut the tag from the 3' x 4' journal cards paper  and tucked the tag into the left of my photo. I added a couple of the wood veneer pieces from the September Skies pack by Heidi Swapp and my title is made up from the alphabet stickers on the sticker sheet. I added some of that awesome washi tape to some plain white cardstock and then adhered it to the very bottom of the page. I then added another wood veneer piece above the washi strip and layered a word sticker over the top of the wood veneer piece.
Lastly, I added a flair button from my stash and finished off the page with some white mist splatters and the date stamp.

Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog today! I hope I have inspired you to check out the Sassy store for boy collections!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
     
          
        
        
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10