Friday 28 June 2019

A Boy and His Dog | Echo Park Petticoats and Pinstripes | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you, today marks a rather sad day for me as it is my last project and blog post as a designer for Sassy Scrappers. I have loved every minute of being on the Sassy Scrappers team but unfortunately life has got rather busy for me now and I need to take a break from some design teams. Never fear though I will still be scrapbooking my hear out! 
Thank you so much Olga for being the most amazing and sweet person to 'work' for. I will always hold both you and Sassy close to my heart.

 So today I have a new layout to share using the awesome Petticoats and Pinstripes collection by Echo Park!

As I was getting to the last of the collection, it was a bit of a struggle to get some elements that would work together for this page. This inspiration for this page came from the quote on the paper at the top. I decided I would include a photo of my youngest son with his Grandparents dog. These 2 absolutely love each other to bits. They are both the same age and can't get enough of each other.

The title just had to be 'A Boy and His Dog', the 12 x 12 sticker sheet was perfect to create my title. I also added one of the wood veneer titles that went with the theme. Its always an adventure when these 2 are together! I also added the last layered sticker that I had left and that is the one that says 'Champion'. I reckon they both think this of each other! A few other phrase stickers and some of the hexagon wood veneer shapes were some of the final touches along with a few splatters of black mist and the date stamp.
Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog today! I hope I have inspired you to check out the Sassy store for boy collections!

Thank you so much for your support over the last few years, I will still be around the scrapbooking world, so I will see you around!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

     
       
           
      
Photobucket

1 comment:



  1. Nice post. I really enjoy reading it. Very instructive, keep on writing.Thanks for sharing.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

09 10