Friday 14 June 2019

Boys | Echo Park Petticoats and Pinstripes | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I have a new layout to share using the awesome Petticoats and Pinstripes collection by Echo Park!

This photo of my boys is one of my all time favourites! This collection was perfect to document it, all the elements were just right and went so well with the design of my page. I started off with the 'B' side of the Retro Slides paper  I love those spots! To break up all the spots, I used the strip that says 'This Boy is My Hero' from the Border Stripes paper and placed it towards the top of the page. I also tucked in a piece of the red from the same paper above the title one.

To mat my photo, I chose 2 papers from the 4' x 6' journal cards paper and also layered a smaller piece of red either side of the photo. Once I had my photo adhered to the journal cards, I added some twine from my stash for some added texture and tied it in a bow to the left side of the photo. 

The flair button I have added is from my stash and it says, 'Hello there, Handsome' very fitting for my boys! I also added the layered 'Boys' banner sticker underneath my photo. This became my title. I took one of the border stickers from the 12' x 12' sticker sheet and trimmed it down to add below the photo mat. I also added another of the layered stickers underneath the border sticker.  Lastly I adhered a wood veneer arrow near the right of the photo and also scattered some of the wood veneer hexagons too. I also added the date stamp of the date that the photo was taken. 
Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog today! I hope I have inspired you to check out the Sassy store for boy collections!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x


     
      
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10