Thursday 14 February 2013

Pink Paislee...

Hi Their Anita here ..
Sharing  more Pink Paislee - Hometown
 
this photo always makes me laugh best birthday gift ever !!!
  i mixed gesso and red  paint and used a plastic card to smear it on my kraft cardstock and gesso with green paint and flicked it

don't ya just love these flowers

Neighbourhood Pool

Summer Fun

Fruit Stand



dont forget we have a sketch challenge
 the winner will win a $20.00 store voucher and free postage. Entries close on February 28th at midnight.



3 comments:

  1. A gorgeous layout and great colour combo Anita...I think I need to do a layout just like this one for my son who "loves his ipad"..hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I reckon I'd look that excited getting an iPad too!! Such a fun layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh love the painted background its a fun layout

    ReplyDelete

09 10