Friday 22 February 2013

Thirteen Months

Hello everyone and happy Friday!

I've got another little layout for you, using the gorgeous Sn@p Life! Collection.


































I've used quite a few bits and pieces on this layout, along with some machine sewing.  The Sn@p  Cardstock (#2804) had some great journaling prompts to help me paint a picture of Erin's life at 13 months. The Studio Calico wood veneer turned out a touch dark after I misted it, but I still love it. I've punched a little hole in a Fundamentals Cardstock sticker to create a mini tag.











































I used the gorgeous #2816 Teal for the background and misted some Jeni B Bleu Shimmerz Vibes using a Hexagon Crafters Workshop template. I've used a couple Hexagon cut outs and Pink Paislee Mistable arrows



























It's such a joy working with this collection, because everything goes together so effortlessly with loads of options!



























Products used: Sn@p Life! #2816 Teal, #2804 Journaling/Cardstock, #2814 Title Strip, #2808 Calender, #2817 Red Ledger, #2807 Sn@p Stripe, #2821 Bingo Cards, #2802 Fundamental Stickers, Studio Calico Veneer Shapes #22, Pink Paislee Artisan Chipboard stickers, The Crafters Workshop Mini Hexagons template, Shimmerz Paints Vibes Jeni B Bleu, American Crafts flair, Silhouette Cameo, Twine

All these products and more are available at the STORE

Happy creating!

Chantalle

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous layout Chantalle and I love how you have used the list to record Erin at that age..A great idea..We quickly forget..xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow fantastic Lovin the colours ,totally cute photo too...hugs Anita..xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10