Friday 21 June 2013

Cake and Jelly

Hello Sassy friends!

Hope this fine Friday finds you well.

My dear son has been an absolute trooper this week, undergoing an adenotonsillectomy and grommet insertion, so it's pretty much a free-for-all when it comes to his diet at the moment - anything goes, as long as it goes down! 

So it is with jelly on the brain, that I've created some sweet treats that could inspire your next party, using Crate's The Pier...
I started off creating a birthday card, and built on from there. I've used some Kaisercraft card stock in Coconut and Spearmint for the base, and backed it with some 'Heatwave' patterned paper. I cut the text and ampersand with my Silhouette (that ampersand is a bit of a fave at the moment!) Behind it, I've adhered a few sequins for a bit of sparkle. I've reversed a couple of the doilie shapes from the Pier ephemera pack and stitched around the card, without thread.
I found this sweet box die in the Silhouette online store. I've used some 'Frozen Treats' paper for the lid and some Coconut cardstock for the bottom.
The tag has some bits from the Pier ephemera pack, small title stickers and some Maggie Holmes for Crate, gold glitter thickers. 
Using my Cameo again, I've cut some cupcake wrappers from card stock and made a couple of little cake toppers from various bits. This one uses of the umbrella shapes from the 'Heatwave' paper. I've punched a hole in the centre, popper a starburst sticker from the 'border labels & titles' stickers and accented with a sweet glitter asterisk.
This one also used an umbrella shape, mounted onto some 'Sunshine' paper and accented with some mini alphas and a spot of Stardust Stickles.
A mini flag: Small titles, 'Frozen Treats' and 'Sunshine'

We've had some great entries for our June challenge "Today I am thankful"... why not give it a go!

Till we meet again!

Chantalle













Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10