Thursday 27 June 2013

little girls - Anita Bownds

 hi everyone
Anita here sharing a layout of my 2 youngest girls kara and eve
using this awesome range from My Minds Eye
 
Find Your Wings and Fly Up and Away
 
with this page i just wanted to get messy and create slashes of colour 
 
 
i started with my white cardstock and flicked paint then i fussy cut the Carousel Paper and
Dreams Paper and layered it down on my page and worked out where i wanted to place my photo and used the prima stamp to create a background behind my photo and then i just kept adding bits here and their to finish my page


 so pop on over to the shop and check out this range of paper
here are the products i used
Scrap FX chipboard
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this layout, the paint drips and all the bits and bobs look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab! Love how you've penned in the drip marks

    ReplyDelete

09 10