Friday 14 June 2013

Radical fun in the sunshine

Hello Sassy friends!
Hope you have all had a wonderful week so far and are looking forward to some 'me-time' over the weekend. With all the rain we have had, there might be a different sort of pool starting in my backyard soon!
I'm sharing a fun summer layout today using Crate's The Pier collection. I've been dying to scrap this pic for a while now - one of my all-time faves for sure!

I've cut a recess into the paper and mounted the image underneath for depth. I couldn't resist that gorgeous pool + sun tag in the ephemera pack! Instead of tying twine to your tags, have a go at sewing them directly onto your layout!
Double mounting different stickers can add interest.
Those boardshorts started life as a tag, but I have trimmed them to fit inside the insta frame and popped some acetate over the top to create a faux slide. I've used Versamark and clear embossing powder to give the impression of water stains.
Thanks so much for popping in today! 

Don't forget about our wonderful themed challenge for the month!

Till next time
Have a great weekend

Chantalle
















Photobucket

1 comment:

09 10