Wednesday 28 May 2014

Basic Grey - Highline Collection

Hello to our Sassy friends!  
Leonie here today, and I'm just a bit sad as this is the last page I'll 
be sharing using the Basic Grey Highline collection.   I've really had lots fun scrapping with this 
happy, bright range, with it's pink and orange tones.  I'm sure I could keep scrapping lots more pages with these gorgeous papers from Basic Grey.

Here's the page I have to share.



I've teamed it up with some bright yellow and orange Dylusions sprays and a Crafters 
Workshop and Prima template.





Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog today.
I hope you've enjoyed seeing the Basic Grey Highline Collection in action, you can see the other
pages Here Here and Here.
Don't forget our May Mood Board Challenge if you haven't already joined in the link is in the top right of the blog.

Cheers,

Highline Be Yourself Paper 12x12Highline Chalkboard Laser-Cut Wooden TagsHighline Cardstock Stickers 6x12Highline Mixed Brads 13/Pkg
Bel Canto Dark Pink 2pk The Crafters Workshop Tiny Circles Stencil 12x12 Prima Arrowheads Stencil 6x6 inchBlack Bakers Twine 2mtrs
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10