Monday 26 May 2014

Project Life | Week Seventeen...

Hello Friends.  This week with Project Life, I have focused on one main event that occurred during this time.  Having said that, it doesn't mean I've neglected to share or touch on other aspects of our weekly life.
 
Week 17 | April 21 - 27, not only saw the kids return to school from their holidays, but we commemorated our fallen service men and women with ANZAC day.
 
 

 
In our household, I love to fully encourage my children to be involved in the community on their voluntary basis.  The ANZAC day march with the schools, being one such event.  This year, with two of my children being school leaders at their respective schools, it was made more significant for my PL spread.
 
Eleven photos on this spread, are related to ANZAC day - including school assembly and the actual march past. I wanted to share, that even though this event seems to take over the entire page, I have also documented other weekly happenings.
 
 
By journaling about the entire week I can relate back to the remaining photos I've shared.  I don't need to journal in great detail but just make a note of everyday things.
 
 
And where I didn't have photos, I've used ephemera... (for "Earth Day")
 
 
...and another  QR code to link back to a video my husband took.
 
 
With my "weekly" journaling spot, I only mentioned ANZAC day in point form.  I've included more detailed journaling about the 2014 service, on two other journaling cards.
Don't be afraid to make one event from the week, a feature with your photos.
 
 
Leanne Allinson May Project Life Kit
 
Captured Moments 12x12 Multi Pocket Pages 2
 
Amy Tangerine Plus One Puffy Stickers
 
Evalicious Camera Love Puffy Stickers
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Looks fabulous! LOVING the photos and that globe tag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Great pics and love the typed journaling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Leanne! Great mix of journalling and gorgeous pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great inspiration Leanne !! You amaze me ! thanks !!

    ReplyDelete

09 10