Wednesday 14 May 2014

Prima Color Bloom Sprays and Highline Collection from Basic Grey

Hello Sassy Scrappers!
Leonie here today sharing another page with the Basic Grey Highline 
Collection along with the new and much anticipated 


I was so happy to get to play with the Prima Color Bloom sprays.
I kept it fairly simple and used a Prima Stencil the first time I used the sprays.
Overall I was really really happy with them!
 Especially with how easy they were to use.
Yes I've struggled with some sprays when the nozzle gets stuck half way.  
I'm sure we all have! 
Not with these, once primed they worked perfectly with every squeeze of the trigger.
I did have a little practise with the splatter spray but think this may need more practise
to perfect.






Below are links to all the products I used on my page. 
Thanks for stopping by.
Cheers,
Leonie. 

Prima Color Bloom Sultry Shimmer GildedPrima Color Bloom Sultry Shimmer PeonyPrima Color Bloom Sparkling Pastels Cotton Candy
Highline Awesome Paper 12x12Highline Fave Paper 12x12Highline Good Times Paper 12x12
Highline Cardstock Stickers 6x12Highline Mixed Brads 13/Pkg

Black Bakers Twine 2mtrsBel Canto Pink 6 pk

Prima Stencil Flower 12x12

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful page. Very inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright and pretty papers. Gorgeous colours and misting. Lovely to see the new spray in action with that lovely stencil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW love the look with the stencil and the photo is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty stencil. Those mists look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this site, it is very informative for the business personals. Keep on continuing with this.I also provide this services plz visit my site. patio misters Ecologic Technologies Misting System Kits are loaded with great features!

    ReplyDelete

09 10