Thursday 26 March 2015

My Heart - Anita Bownds

Hi everyone,
Happy Thursday !! 
Today I'm sharing a layout I created of my best buddy Kush
Doing what he loves most stalking me lol we call it crazy mode cause he runs 
Flat stick through the house each morning for about 10 minutes .
....
I started off by choosing the lovely Aqua stripped patterned paper
And trimming my white cardstock down to fit with a patterned paper border 
I punched a few butterfly borders on the top and bottom of my white cardstock 


And then I machine stitched a border around the edge and ruffled the edges up
I flicked more gold mist across the page adding big and little droplets 
Next I started on my layers behind my photo 


I really wanted to have the big gold polka dots to be my first layer
Then I added that lovely Aqua patterned paper
And matted my photo on the dark blue polka dot patterned paper 


I used one of the memory Dex cards and popped it behind my matted photo 
I die cut a doily and added it behind my layers as with my handmade tag
I used a heart template and cut a heart shape out of the middle of the 5x7 lace paper and backed it with patterned paper then I added my title using the sticker and gold foil
And little butterflies with rhinestones and pen trails .



Don't forget our moodboard is ending next Tuesday 
Got to be in it to win it!!


Products in the sassy store 

Wanderlust Seaside Paper 12x12Wanderlust Boutique Paper 12x12MME Metallic Dot Vellum 12x12
Colour Shine Spritz Gold Lame 2ozIce Blue Rhinestones
Wanderlust Memoydex Gold Foil Cards 12pcWanderlust 5x7 Lace Paper PackWanderlust Foil Kit Together

happy scrapping
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout again Anita! I love the different layering techniques you use - it's a clean design but there is still so much detail - I love it!
    D.xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10