Thursday 5 March 2015

Happy heart - Anita Bownds

  hi everyone,
  This month I've created a moodboard with 
orange,gold,pink,yellow and a touch of grey and black 
  I hope it inspires you to use some paints on your creations 
 

For my layout I used the Poppy's ,flowers and cake as inspiration 
I started off by using pink stripes and layering behind my photo.
I really wanted to add the Poppy's on my layout so I started by sketching them onto a bit of watercolour paper


After I had painted them with watercolours and when they where dry 
I cut them out and and arranged them on my layout 

Along with some flowers and leaves from crate paper 
I also created 2 flowers from velum and outlining them with stencil paint
I think they give the page a softer look


Here is a side view of the dimension 

 
I hope you have lots of fun using this moodboard as inspiration  
  I would love to know what inspires you most about the moodboard 

Check out the sassy store


Happy crafting
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the mood board & your layout. I'm wondering does it have to be a traditional layout to be part of the challenge of can it be a PL page? Thanks. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would love to see a PL page inspired by the moodboard..xx

      Delete

09 10