Friday 31 August 2018

Choose Your Own Path | Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers,

It's Tarrah McLean back with today to share a new layout created using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio!

I started off this week with a blank sheet of white cardstock and I wanted to add some mixed media in colours that matched and went with the Escape The Ordinary collection. I didn't put any gesso down first and went ahead and did the packaging technique using some watercolours to achieve the colour wash effect.  

White the cardstock was drying, I drew some different size triangles freehand in my Silhouette Cameo software and chose some of the papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad to cut them out from. I then placed them horizontally across my page with the points both upright and facing down also.

I then machine stitched through the centre on the horizontal in black thread to add some definition and texture. The photo I am documenting is one of my eldest son going to his Year 7 camp earlier this year..it was definitely perfect to use with this collection as it has an outdoor feel to it. 

I then embellished using the chipboard stickers, ephemera, cardstock stickers and puffy stickers. The You'll Move Mountains' and 'Choose Your Own Path' are both popped up on foam tape for some dimension. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Check out the Sassy store for this awesome collection plus so much more too!

Happy creating!

Escape The Ordinary Single-Sided Paper Pack 6"X6" 32/Pkg       Escape The Ordinary Puffy Stickers 6"X8"
Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg      
Escape The Ordinary Chipboard Stickers 5.5"X11"     Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" 2/Pkg PhrasesPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10