Friday 3 August 2018

These Are The Moments | Pinkfresh Studio Escape the Ordinary | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers,

It's Tarrah McLean back with today to share a new layout created using the awesome Escape the Ordinary collection by Pinkfresh Studio!

This week I wanted to focus on the gorgeous layered tags included in the Escape the Ordinary collection! I decided to arrange them how I liked them, once I was happy I adhered them down in place. I decided to add a few little extra embellishments to each tag including stitched hearts, stamps, ephemera and puffy stickers. 

This photo is of my gorgeous sister with her beautiful eldest daughter, I love the tones in the photo so it was a perfect one to use on this layout. Everything co-ordinated perfectly! 

I love the stitching detail on all the tags, it really adds a pop of great texture along with fabulous visual interest! Sometimes I struggle with how to use these types of tags but I figure if I added them all, I couldn't go wrong right? 

I finished off with some splatters of black mist and the date stamp! I really like how it turned out!

Thanks for stopping by the Sassy blog today!

Check out the Sassy store for this collection plus loads more gorgeous must have products!

Happy creating!


Escape The Ordinary Ephemera Pack 63/Pkg    Escape The Ordinary Layered Tags 8/Pkg
Escape The Ordinary Puffy Stickers 6"X8"     Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" Stitched Hearts
Escape The Ordinary Cardstock Stickers 5"X7" 2/Pkg Phrases        Escape The Ordinary Single-Sided Paper Pack 6"X6" 32/Pkg
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10