Friday 1 March 2019

Artistic | Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Whimsical | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I have a new layout to share with you using the gorgeous Whimsical collection by Paige Evans/Pink Paislee. I will be working with this collection over the next few weeks so stay tuned for some inspiration each Friday!

There are lots of crafty elements in the Whimsical collection and I wanted a reason to use them so I chose this frame banner cut file to showcase some small photos of some of my favourite scrapbook layouts! I cut out the cut file from white cardstock and then backed most of the spaces with the photos. I did leave 3 spots open and added the square chipboard pieces behind the remaining 3 spaces.

I absolutely love that sticker that says 'I Craft Therefore I Am' so it definitely had to make it on this layout! I layered it over the top of the pink chipboard square. I took out everything that was craft related and trialed them on the page. Some pieces made it on and others didn't! I used some of the chipboard pieces, die-cuts and stickers to embellish.  

The 'Artistic' die-cut word sums up this page perfectly since its all about crafting and art! It was the perfect title! I also added the chipboard word 'Create' and some other craft related phrases. The scissors in this collection are just adorable so they also had to make it on this page! I liked that I could a set to the top left corner and another set in the bottom right corner! 
The paint palette is super cute and I like how the Create word overlaps onto the paint palette. The button chipboard and stickers add another crafty/handmade feel to the page so some of those are scattered around.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to purchase any 6' x 6' paper pad from the Sassy store and try out a layout like this one!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

      

    

      
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10