Tuesday 26 March 2019

Pocket Pages | Elle's Studio | Agnus Kasprzak

Hi again :) I'm back with another pocket page share using a fun mix of products from the Elle's Studio All My Heart collection from the store. 


Continuing on from my January post, I am documenting the remainder of the month with similar products and photo placement to give the month a good sense of flow. 


I have once again added a bit of textured detail with the adorable Falling for You 6x6" stencil and over a wood grain paper background from a previous collection. This time adding a couple of stamped hearts before applying the texture paste


I loved the blue pattern from the 6x6" Paper Stack and used it with a portion of one of the journal cards from the January Kit to help me record the details from the adjoining photo. 


 I again used wood veneer accents throughout my pages to help tie everything together and was very happy with how the reverse side of my wood confetti pocket from my previous post worked on this page.


I positioned the wooden elements in a visual triangle on the next page to help lead the eye across the page and used a few pops of blue in the same way.


As much as I loved all the colours in this collection, I was happy that it also features various black and white accents to break things up.  


Much as you would attach tags or ephemera to your art journals, I used a couple of strips of washi tape to create a tip-in on the outside of my page protector to attach an extra photo. The photo is simple adhered with two strips of washi on either side (the reverse side is secured to the back of the photo with a layer of patterned paper). 


I changed up the vertical placement of one of the sayings from the Happy Heart Stamp Set with a few snips of my scissors and like that it allowed me to stamp the text in a horizontal position. 


and speaking of stamping, I used the fun dot pattern to dress up a couple of wood veneer hearts.


Using a mix of patterns from the 6x6" Paper Stack was an easy way to create a pocket to hold our movie tickets. I dressed up the front of the pocket with an assortments of tags, stamps and stickers. 


January was quite a busy month so I cut down one of my Design A page protectors to create a 6x12" insert to hold extra photos. 


Again using simple paper layers to create a pocket for a journal tag.  


Finishing things off with a simple black and white shipping tag
and a pop of colour over a textured heart background for an easy filler card. 


Products from the Sassy store...

Elle's Studio January 2019 Kit
All My Heart 6x6 Paper Stack
Elle's Studio Happy Heart Stamp Set
Elle's Studio Months of the Year Wood Veneers
Elle's Studio January Labels
Elle's Studio XO Wood Confetti 
Elle's Studio Happiness Found Stickers
Elle's Studio Wood Veneer Hearts
Elle's Studio So Loved Shipping Tags
Elle's Studio Live Laugh Love 12x12 Patterned Paper
Echo Park 6x6 Stencil - Falling For You
Ranger Texture Paste 
Ranger Archival Ink Pad
Project Life Photo Pocket Pages - Design A

   






No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10