Friday 29 March 2019

Play | Pink Paislee/Paige Evans Whimsical | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean back with you and today I have a new layout to share with you using the gorgeous Whimsical collection by Paige Evans/Pink Paislee. I will be working with this collection over the next few weeks so stay tuned for some inspiration each Friday!

I have been working with the Whimsical collection for a few weeks now so my embellishments are starting to get a little bit low. Using a cut file on a page is a great way to use more of the papers to even out the ratio a bit more! I only used a few embellishments as most of the work for this page is done with the patterned papers backing the cut file.

Once the cut file was backed with different patterned papers from the 6' x 6' paper pad, I put craft foam on the underside so when it was adhered, it would create shadows and dimension. I added a few small embellishments to some of the tops of the flowers in the cut file but kept most of the embellishing around my photo to draw your eye towards the photo. 

I tucked a few of the green leaves from the ephemera pack on the outside as well as the inside of the cut file, I love how these look as the cut file has just flowers, these leaves were perfect to add. On the right of my photo, I tucked in one of the die-cut flower clusters and I layered my title, 'Play' on top of the photo plus the cute puffy sticker that says, 'Love This'. I thought those super cute strawberries looked pretty at the bottom of my photo also!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope I have inspired you to purchase any 6' x 6' paper pad from the Sassy store and try out a layout like this one!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

     
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10