Friday 4 January 2019

Ho Ho Ho | Pink Paislee Yuletide | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean and today I am back to share another Christmas layout with you!
I am working with the gorgeous Pink Paislee Yuletide collection so keep an eye out for some festive inspiration using this collection for the next couple of weeks!

I have had this photo of my son printed out for quite a few years and I finally found a reason to use it on a page! As you can see by the date stamp, the photo was taken 6 years ago! 

I cut the green Ho, Ho, Ho journal spot from the Deck the Halls paper to go right beside the photo and also layered a paper doily  from my stash underneath the photo. I tucked the gold striped acetate frame in the right hand side of the photo too. A couple of things from my stash added to this layout are the wood veneer tree, the wood veneer mini wreath, the phrase stickers and the tiny gold stars. 

I love the Santa's from this collection, they are super cute and go perfectly with my cute Santa! I used a puffy sticker one and a larger die-cut one layered over the photo and the journal spot. I also really like how the flair button sits over the top of the wreath, the wreath acts like a grounding point for the flair button.
Thanks so much for stopping by this week!

Make sure to check out ALL the gorgeous Christmas collections and more in the Sassy store, there is something for everyone!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

    
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10