Friday 25 January 2019

Holly Jolly | Pink Paislee Yuletide | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean and today I am back to share another Christmas layout with you!
I am working with the gorgeous Pink Paislee Yuletide collection and I have 1 more layout to share with you next week using it!

As I am getting to the end of my kit, I found that I had some papers left but not so many embellishments. So this week I decided to use up a fair bit of paper in my design and kept the embellishing minimal. I created most this layout with most of the elements on the bottom of the page but tied it all together by creating a small cluster at the top of the page also.

The large gold star and flair button are from my stash, I like how they add some decoration on the right side of the photo. The phrase stickers, scallop border sticker and jewels are also from my stash and these are scattered around to add interest to the page. I added foam adhesive underneath my photo and also under the title so that it was the same height as my photo.

Under my photo, I tucked in one of the die-cut tags and one of the acetate banner tags from the ephemera pack. I like how they draw attention to my photo. I added some twine to the top of the tag and the bottom of the tag was the perfect spot to stamp my date stamp. 
Thank you so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today! Make sure to check out the Sassy store - you will find so much goodness in there!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
     
       
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10