Friday 18 January 2019

Let It Snow | Pink Paislee Yuletide | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean and today I am back to share another Christmas layout with you!
I am working with the gorgeous Pink Paislee Yuletide collection so keep an eye out for some festive inspiration using this collection!

The Kraft and snowflake paper from the Yuletide collection is super pretty, I knew I had to create a winter themed page as soon as I saw this paper! I cut a snowflake cut file out from plain white cardstock so that I could overlay it on top of the snowflake paper.

There are also lots of snowflake embellishments in the Yuletide collection so I made use of these on this page too! I added some of the acetate snowflakes around the outside of the cut file as well as layering some of them on top of the photo and on the that cute tag that I placed beside my photo.

I added a few things from my stash like the Brrrr letters, the silver, glittery star, the large chipboard snowflake and some of the phrase stickers. I added one of the cute metal clips to the top right of my photo as well as adding one of the acetate frames under the same corner.
I added some twine through the top of the tag and finished off the page with some white mist to replicate snow!

Thank you so much for stopping by the Sassy blog today! Make sure to check out the Sassy store - you will find so much goodness in there!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x
     
  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10