Friday 11 January 2019

Peace Love Joy | Pink Paislee Yuletide | Tarrah McLean

Hi Sassy Scrappers!

It's Tarrah McLean and today I am back to share another Christmas layout with you!
I am working with the gorgeous Pink Paislee Yuletide collection so keep an eye out for some festive inspiration using this collection for the next couple of weeks!

I just love how big titles look on scrapbook layouts! This 'Peace Love Joy' looks so pretty cut out from the red paper! Once the cut file was cut out, I used foam dots so that it would sit up off my page. Once that was stuck down, it was really easy to arrange everything else on my layout.   

I knew that I wanted to have the photo inside the 'O' of the 'Joy' word. I also backed the open circles in the Christmas tree in the 'Peace' word with some left over green paper. I chose a non busy paper for the background and this one with the spots on it was perfect to use.

I added one of the gorgeous metal tree clips to the top of the 'Joy' word. I also added some die-cuts both tucked in under the cut file and layered on the top of the cut file. Some enamel dots, the gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine and the flair button are all from my stash and were added for a little extra detail. 

Thanks so much for stopping by this week!

Make sure to check out ALL the gorgeous Christmas collections and more in the Sassy store, there is something for everyone!

Happy creating!

Tarrah x

   
        
  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10