Hi everyone! It's Sam here today with a layout to share using the gorgeous We R Memory Keepers Anthologie range.
Products used - WRMK Everyday Moments, Defined, Phraseology, Anthologies Crochet Lace, Anthologies Layered Chipboard Words, Prima Miss Godivas Mermaid 9pk, Green Tara Brown Roses, Manor House Flower.
If you'd like to re-create this layout, simply grab some of these products from the Sassy Scrapper store, (they're all linked above), and follow these instructions...
1. Start with Anthologie Defined as the base of your layout.
2. Cut Anthologie Phraseology to 24.5cm x 16.5cm, and ink around the edges.
3. Cut 2 pieces of Anthologies Crochet Lace in green 16.5cm long, and adhere them to the Anthologie Phraseology paper, so only a small amount is showing at the top and bottom.
4. Adhere this piece to your base page, 3cm from the top, bottom and right hand sides.
5. Cut a strip of the wide pink lace from the Anthologies Crochet Lace, approx 35cm long. Adhere this on your layout, 4.5cm from the bottom of your page (for the bottom edge of the lace). Adhere the overhanging ends to the back of your layout.
6. From the Anthologie Everyday Moments paper, cut out the section that says 'Be You', and ink around the edges. Adhere to your layout 7cm from the bottom of the page, so that it covers the top of the pink lace.
7. Place a 7x5 photo onto your layout, so that the bottom edge of the photo is just above the quote on the patterned paper.
8. Add flowers to the sides of the photo as shown.
9. From the blue Anthologies Crochet Lace, make two bows, one larger than the other. Place the larger bow under your photo, (just under the quote on the patterned paper), and place the other bow at the bottom of your flower cluster.
10. Choose two of the Anthologies Layered Chipboard Words to place at the top of the flower cluster, inking around the edges beforehand.
11. Cut a small journalling spot from the Anthologie Everyday Moments paper and place on the right side of the photo.
And here are a couple of close ups...
I hope you enjoyed this little project! Have a great weekend :)