Sunday 12 May 2013

My Project Life journey starts today............

Morning all.. How's your Sunday going? any plans for scrapping? don't forget if you do to show us your work by linking it to the blog via the Linkin tool.
 
Its Project Life month over here at Sassy Scrapper's and how have you liked the work so far from our talented Design team ladies? It has been great to see what you can do with Project Life so far.
To be honest with you I haven't had the desire to try it as I don't take a photo a day (I did start, but failed), but it go me thinking when there are events that you take loads of photos for but then only scrap some why not use it for that?

So coming to you from the converted here is my Project Life, the start of my journey and I cant wait to share with you over the next couple of weeks.
 
 And to kick it off, why don't you try Sassy's Scrappers May sketch?
 



Washi tape will give you a quick boarder for either you photos or a large layout....

 

 
 
Say What Flair Buttons
 
 
 
Photo Freedom Happy Go Lucky Collection Kit
 
So check out the Project Life range in store now!!!!!
 
And Happy Mother's Day.....
Photobucket
 
 

1 comment:

09 10