Friday 12 July 2013

Dr Snuggles

Hello again Sassy friends!

Hope the week has treated you well. 
If you are at home with kids on holidays - hang in there ;)

I'd like to share this photo of Josh that's been in my 'to scrap' pile for a while. 
He surprised me one morning with this hilarious get-up... Hand-drawn moustache 
stuck to his face with Blu Tack!
I started by fussing cutting a section of Cameron 'High Five' and adhering it onto 
a sheet of Saltwater 'Polka Dot'. This technique can be useful if, like me, 
you like to tuck little bits here and there.
I cut the word 'Snuggles' using my Cameo. I cannot imagine life without my wunderkind! 
I've also used a Studio Calico mask and some wood veneer stars 
that I've painted to co-ordinate with the layout.
The colours in these Elle's Studio collection are also perfect for the July challenge "wink wink!"

See you soon!
Chantalle










Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh, he´s so serious and so sweet at the same time! :)) I love the way your LO speak - they say "I love my kids but I want (them as well) to remember the fun we have together"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL....how sweet and cute is this page!!!! Precious photo and a fun page! Love that title and your styling, as always! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

09 10