Friday 20 September 2013

Family Ties

Hello Sassy friends!
Hope the week has been kind to you and the sun is shining.
I'm with you today to share a layout about my beautiful family
 using My Mind's Eye, Cut & Paste 'Adorbs'.
Keeping it simple with a little cluster of mixed embellies 
and a title cut on my Silhouette Cameo.
I wanted some texture on the page, but not necessarily height, so I've used 
some gesso with a Heidi Swapp stencil on the white cardstock. 
I lurve these enamel geotags (almost to the point of just hiding them to look at!) 
I softened the journalling by printing it out on vellum 
and then cutting up one of the Adorbs 'story cards' into strips and making a kind of diagram 
using the geotag stickers.
Wishing you a beaut of a weekend. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time
Chantalle x








Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Love the paper range and the layout looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chantalle I love this page! Fab design and I love how you used the enamel shapes.

    ReplyDelete

09 10