Friday 22 November 2013

Love (Dad) - Crate 'Close Knit'

Hello hello Sassy Friends
TGIF and all that old chaps! Hopefully this week has you inspired and ready to create 
some magic over the new few days... I have so enjoyed working with this Crate line - I'm chuffed 
to bits I get to squeeze in one more this month!

If you've ever opened a pack of Crate ephemera, you'll know that they don't hold back! The Close Knit pack is no exception and is stuffed with the sweetest goodies. I love the little cameo style die cuts which work really well on this layout to back up the picture and title. 
  
I initially completed the layout with a simple white background. But, you and I both know I like a bit of action, so I've done a bit of subtle stamping with my go-to Pink Paislee Colour Wash stamp 'du jour'. I've highlighted some areas with a bit of aqua-greeny pencil crayon and then finally highlighted one 'love' with some Glossy Accents.

The Close Knit photo overlays lend themselves beautifully to your pictures, but can also add character to journalling, framing the area as well as giving it a hint of colour.

Everything used here is available in store now along with lots of other yummies!
If you missed out on some of the Heidi Swapp products that few off the shelves in recent weeks, many items have been restocked, so pop over to the shop to take a look.
To those of you who entered our October Scraplift challenge, thank you for your patience - a winner will be announced shortly :)
Till next time
Have a fabulous weekend!
Chantalle x
Sassy Supplies used
Close Knit Hugs and Kisses Paper  Close Knit 12x12 Cutouts Laughter Paper  Close Knit Ephemera Pack  Close Knit Wood Veneer Shapes and Phrases  
Close Knit Photo Overlays  Color Wash Clear Stamps  Epiphany Crafts - Shape Studio Tool - Round 25mm  Epiphany Crafts - Shape Studio Bubble Caps - Round 25mm  Glossy Accents 59mls
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10