Thursday 29 May 2014

love today - Crate Paper Style Board

hi everyone,
Anita here with more Crate Paper

i really have enjoyed playing with months moodboard

this week i was looking at the moodboard and ive been liking that watercolour stripes at the bottom and was thinking I'd like to do pink and blue stripes on my layout
so using a bit of patterned paper that i have left over from
 style board blissful


cut along the pattern and adhered it down with a bit of glue
 and then sewed a line in the middle of the strips


then i distressed the edges of the strips to give it a bit of a shabby


here is a closeup of the layers under the photo

i cut my title from this fun Inspiration patterned paper


 and ive put my title on the other side of my layout
along with some chipboard flowers and stickers 


products in the sassy scrapper store


Happy Crafting..

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. really a beautiful layout! I'm a beginner with machine stitching, I love the touch it adds to pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita that's soooo original and very nice !! Love it !!

    ReplyDelete

09 10