Saturday 28 February 2015

Beautiful Chic by Websters Pages


Hello and welcome to the Sassy Scrapper blog.
Leonie here today and I can hardly believe we're at the end of another month!  
Half way through the school term already and we're mentioning school holidays, yet it feels like we
only just finished the summer holiday break!!

Anyway, today I have this lovely page to share using the Websters Pages - Beautiful Chic.



This collection has some gorgeous teal and lime greens along with pinks which make a lovely colour combo.  There are also some neutrals which are great for blending the stronger colours together.
I wanted to recreate the reverse side of the 'In Bloom' paper (below) which has lots of old letters and notes 
piled on top of each other.

Websters Pages Beautiful Chic In Bloom Paper 12x12


So I went about cutting and tearing various neutral journal squares from the 'Clippings' 
Paper below.  


Websters Pages Beautiful Chic Clippings Paper 12x12



I then used distress ink on the edges to try and get that old worn look and then
set about some layering....and then more layering.  :)
I used a black and white Polaroid Vellum Frame over my square photo to set it apart from all that layering.



In the picture below you can see some stencilling with modelling paste using a Dear Lizzy Stencil.
I just wanted to add a little more texture to that wood grain paper.




Dear Lizzy Serendipity Floral Stencil 12x12

To finish off I used a gorgeous Prima Bloom spray of flowers  These particular ones come already arranged with leaves and some pearls.  Perfect for people like me that struggle to get that artfully arranged flower cluster!





Prima Winthrop Tourmaline Paper Flowers


Thanks so much for stopping by the Sassy Blog.
As always I hope you've found something small thing to inspire you 
here today. 
Cheers Leonie Neal-Dawson. 



Websters Pages Beautiful Chic Painted Perfect Paper 12x12   Websters Pages Beautiful Chic Frame & Icon Cards Vellum 12x12
   
All that Glitters Little Letters Gold StickersKaisercraft Sea Breeze Alphas


Mini Ink Blending Tool
Tim Holtz - Ranger Distress Mini Ink Kit 3
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely page Leonie, and a beautiful story behind it too! I love the layering (I'm just starting to get into layering myself) and the pre-made cluster - so sensible!!!!! Best of all is the stencilling - I'm loving texture paste at the moment! Thanks for sharing your talent and for providing marvellous inspiration!!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10