Wednesday 25 March 2015

Prima Marketing Stencils


Hello and welcome to the Sassy Scrapper blog.
Leonie here today and I'm sharing again using the Prima stencils available instore HERE.

I used the stencil below called Fading Floral and Modelling paste on my page today.
It's such a pretty stencil.

Prima 6x6 inch Stencil - Fading Floral



Prima Art Basics Modelling Paste Opaque Matte 236ml

Here's my page.



For this page I used water based spray inks to add colour to my background 
and once it was dry I used the stencil and modelling paste to add the floral pattern over the top 
of the coloured background.   It can help to break up and soften background colours that 
may be too bright or standing out too much.



 I like the effect this method achieves by creating a subtle white pattern on top 
of the colour.  It blends together with the white cardstock and creates some interesting texture.



When my background was finished I trimmed it down a little and sewed it onto a yellow piece of cardstock to provide some contrast and a border.
Then I used the Simple Stories 'I Am' papers and stickers below to embellish my page.


Thanks for stopping the Sassy Blog today I hope I've provided you with another 
way to use your stencils. 

Cheers, Leonie Neal-Dawson

I AM Fundementals Cardstock Stickers 12x12

I AM Creative Paper 12x12

I AM Important Paper 12x12

I AM Bits and Pieces Ephemera 60pk
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it Leonie!! Brilliant idea stencilling over misted areas - brings a totally different dimension again. It's awesome! Thanks for sharing your wonderful, inspirational work!
    Deb.xx

    ReplyDelete

09 10